Buying things in India can be a good hobby.
Especially if you like to bargain, after all why spending money, if you can spend your time?
Thinking about that, I will provide the latest guide to make you proud of yourself and save some rupees.
- Show some interest for the product, but not that much. You need to have the salesman on your hand and not the opposite.
- After asking the price and being surprised by how expensive it is, say in a good and loud voice “Nahi bhaiya” , something like “No, dude!”. Be intimidate and angry.
- Offer a better price. Normally less than half of the amount the salesman offered.
- If he says it is not possible, sir, insist more and without success go to step 5.
If he propose a new and better price, but you are still not satisfied, go back to step 3. If the new price is less than half, go to step 6.
- Pretend you are angry, don’t want the thing anymore and leave the store. As a good Indian salesman, the guy will follow you and offer better prices. If you like the new propose go to step 6, otherwise go to step 7.
- Bargain one last time, and buy your product. END!
- Even if you really need to product, leave the place without anything, go to another store and repeat the whole process.
It is important to mention that the process was described for India, but it may work in many other locations.
Have fun, patience and respect above all!
This entry was posted in Asia